Watch Date: 2019-03-08
- What a poor episode. And contra Anna Karenina, all good Discovery episodes are different, all bad Discovery episodes are bad in the same way – racing through plot points to build the season arc without ever fleshing them out.
- How long was Amanda hiding Spock anyway? Does it even make sense with the earlier episode?
- Now we have new unanswered questions about what’s going to happen to Airam and who modified the probe. Bleh.
- Michelle Yeoh was the saving grace, especially when she went kung fu. Joyous.
- OK, Pike telling Tyler ‘The chair outranks the badge.’ was amazing too.
- The vibe is getting very X-Files.