Watched on: Amazon Prime Video India
Watch Date: 2019-07-28
- Slight cognitive dissonance here. In Forest of the Dead, the Doctor saves River Song by uploading her to VR; and now the Great Intelligence is the villain for doing the same thing. Admittedly, the GI’s cloud seems to be much more of a purgatory; but even so.
- Clara seems to be the most self-assured companion so far, especially in comparison to the lovestruck Martha.
- Again, is Clara’s not having a “23” in the list of ages in the 101 Places to See book important, or just a sloppy thing, or coincidence?
- The rants about WiFi being everywhere were a little too on the nose considering I just finished Digital Minimalism.
- From “People always have a reason.” to “People always have plans.”
- So, who is the woman in the shop who gave Clara Oswald the Doctor’s number? There’s going to be one hell of a time loop coming up, I think, if it isn’t River Song.
- Are Clara’s hacking skills going to stay forever? Is that why Oswin Oswald has such amazing hacking skills? So curious now.