Watch Date: 29 March 2020
Watched on: Netflix
A guilt-ridden Josh tells Valencia what happened. Darryl comes out to the office, and Rebecca discovers she’s bankrupt.
- My favourite part was Rebecca’s Disney Villainess song. Bi the way was… eh.
- After thinking that Heather was far too cool in the last episode… well, there it is. But “a test”? Really?
- I am a little annoyed on Greg’s behalf that he’s being told that screwing up is what he does. I mean, he’s probably the most normal of all the cast – or at least his screwing up happens at the last minute, not the starting position that it is for Josh and Rebecca. But I am curious to see where future episodes and seasons go with Greg.
- I’m still giggling at the bro-priest, but I think the joke will get tired very soon.
- Darryl’s subplot other than Bi the Way was really enjoyable.
- I think CXG is pulling off a season arc while making every episode complete in itself really well.