Watch Date: 1 April 2020
Watched on: Netflix
Rebecca’s fling with Greg puts a strain on her friendship with Paula and causes some unpleasant physical side effects.
- All the songs seemed to be 80s themed, and except for Josh’s karate montage, both were delightful and worth going back to again and again.
- Even with the twist that Rebecca suddenly likes Greg, this seems to be a breather episode before the season finale. Especially where the Paula arc was concerned.
- The whole “stealing the secret pie ingredient” sequence in particular was what functioned as a breather.
- An episode where Greg does the right thing! And Rebecca is back to doing the wrong thing – though not so much with other people as with herself – not taking any medication, that is.
- Father Brah is still funny rather than annoying. And seems a bit like a therapist rather than a priest.
- This is a bit like the mask falling of Josh’s secret asshole personality.