Watch Date: 18 April 2020
Watched on: Netflix
Welcome to the morning after. “Sex kid” has made a huge mess — and just can’t stop barfing. Chaos comes to class, and in detention, the girls bond.
- What a sweet ending.
- “You look just like your father when you lie.” was armor piercing after the last to last episode.
- Yes, slight celeb crush on Miss Sands, but even so I am in awe of how she managed to be devious.
- Good lord, fuck Groff.
- This series just succeeded in making me feel bad for Adam again. Bro.
- And Ruby.
- After all the Season 1 buildup of never seeing Eric’s mother and having to worry that she was hyper conservative, suddenly she turns out to be super wholesome too. Eric is luckier with parents than anybody else on this series.
- Jean crying in the hallway of the posh house where Jakob was working in the plumbing – poor Jean.
- Oh, so it’s the morning after in more ways than one. Dei.