Watched on: Netflix
Watch Date: 5 May 2020
When Eleanor dies and winds up in an afterlife reserved for only the most ethical people, she realizes she’s been mistaken for somebody else.
- That was some gorgeous cinematography for a TV sitcom.
- And it was a setup for special effects later on!
- Is Ted Danson named Michael as a hat-tip to the archangel? Wouldn’t Gabriel have been a better fit for the whole recording merits and demerits bit?
- The comic timing here was fabulous.
- This is the second sitcom I’ve been watching recently which has a completely silent character as a gag. (Crazy Ex Girlfriend being the first.)
- Definitely a series to continue with.