Watch Date: 9 May 2020
Watched on: Netflix
Eleanor thinks Tahani knows her secret. Michael tries to get Chidi interested in a new hobby. Janet goes through some interesting personality changes.
- No new philosophers. Oh well.
- After it very successfully built up the idea that the threatening note was a manifestation of Eleanor’s subconscious, that last minute twist hit much harder than the previous episode’s cliffhanger.
- I do think the question of why we resent people like Tahani who are so wonderful is one worth exploring; and I hope the season pays attention to it.
- That was very rapid conscience development for Eleanor.
- The Janet subplot was kind of annoying – but does demonstrate that the actress could pull of impressive range.
- After this episode, I’m going to binge watch up to three episodes at a time, before I do annotations. 22 minutes is kind of a waste of effort for an individual annotation.