13/08/2019 by IVM Podcasts
“Journaling is often used to purge out our emotions, but we should also use it as a tool to embrace and appreciate the things that are around us”. This week, Zain and Avanti are joined by singer, songwriter, and guitarist, Bhrigu Sahni. Bhrigu talks about the importance of journaling and shares a few notes from his own journal too. You can follow the Marbles Lost & Found Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/marbleslostandfound/ Note: The Marbles Lost & Found team strongly recommends seeking professional mental health treatment to anyone who feels they might need it. You can listen to this show and other awesome shows on the IVM Podcasts app on Android: https://ivm.today/android or iOS: https://ivm.today/ios, or any other podcast app. Check out our website at http://www.ivmpodcasts.com/
Listen Date: 2019-10-24
- Ooh, a podcast about something I’ve been doing for a year and a half! And this very blog is part of that practice.
- Cognitive journaling, eh? I must learn more. Here’s one article.
- I cannot relate to the whole deal about journaling as catharsis. Maybe that makes me lucky.
- Something I would have added to the conversation if I’d been around: every entry won’t be cathartic, every entry won’t even be useful. But writing even the useless ones regularly means that you’ll be ready for catharsis and insight when those entries do come.
- Though that musician seemed like a nice enough fellow, I could have done without him and his journal entry.